Based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, our client is a growing and exiting company who is leading the way in their market and they're looking for a Finance Manager to join the team on a permanent basis, lead a medium sized month end accounting team and report into the Finance Director in a UK division of a global business.
This job would suit someone with experience in financial management with hands on exposure to everything in finance within a medium sized company, including management accounts. You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified with a background that includes hands on monthly management accounting and a strong personality with confidence to take lead and present financials as and when required.
This company is an award-winning medium sized business that has grown massively within recent years and they are one of the largest influencers within their industry and hold an excellent reputation across the UK.
The successful individual will have great attention to detail and excellent leadership skills, with the ability to report figures proactively to the Senior board, both finance & non-finance. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential as is the ability to work to tight deadlines and self-motivate.
Duties will include:
- Successfully manage, lead & motivate a small finance team
- Support in ensuring compliance and monitoring of internal controls
- Lead on month-end processes and close
- Ensure full reconciliations of balance sheet accounts and review with FD
- Cash flow forecasting & covenant calculations
- Support Group with compliance, accounting and payment for various taxes
- Drive and promote process improvement initiatives across the Financial Reporting team
- Payroll payment processing and accounting
- Support with internal and external audit
- Produce regular reports as required
- Lead and develop a team of 2
- Provide accurate management accounts information to the FD and the wider Board monthly
- Challenge forecasts and budgets with operational staff to explore potential growth areas and risks to maximising profit
- Work with operations to provide suitable analysis, KPIs and commentaries to meet Board expectations
- Ad-hoc duties as required
For more information about this role or any other Finance Manager jobs in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915054