Purchase Ledger Clerk
On behalf of our client, a leading manufacturing business based in Dinnington, Stafforce are recruiting for an experienced and knowledgeable Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Matching, batching, coding of invoices.
- Processing invoices on in-house system.
- Assisting with general Credit Control.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Any other adhoc duties.
The successful Purchase Ledger Clerk will have the following attributes:
- Ability to adhere to rules/procedures.
- Ability to tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in an industrial environment previously.
This role is a full time position, working hours are 08.30 - 17.00, Monday to Friday.
This role is temporary to permanent for the right candidate.
Please apply online with a copy of your current CV.
Stafforce is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80907234