Bookkeeper - Qualified by Experience
Our Client is looking to appoint an experienced Bookkeeper who will report directly to the Finance Director and who will work largely unsupervised.
The role is a robust and hands on character who can work across elements of Finance and Management Accounts - including;
- complete control of Purchase and Sales Ledger - up to and including Month End Reconciliation
- control of the Payment process - Cheques and BACS
- be responsible for the Debt Management / Credit Control process being prepared to make decisions to protect the business
- control of Expenses - including Petty Cash and Company Credit Cards
- complete control of Bank Reconciliations and reporting on Daily / Weekly Cash flows
- accounting including up to Trial Balance
- ad hoc duties as required by the FD and the Business!
For an informal discussion about this role please call the office and ask for Karen Reynolds or Joanne Sizer.
WE REGRET TO ADVISE THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THIS RO
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921698