User Experience Architect
Electrocomponent's Digital vision is to create a £1BN+ digital business at the heart of the group. The digital purpose is to digitally transform our business to provide an unrivalled digital experience for our customers and suppliers. We are committed to making the entire buying cycle easy and rewarding, including upfront research, finding and buying products and after-sales care, so that we unlock their full potential. This digital purpose is a key enabler to deliver the value propositions of both the Electronics and Industrial division.
The UX Architect role is a key critical role in delivering both the vision, the purpose and ecommerce commercial targets, through managing the customer journey developments to the RS websites across the globe.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage developments to the key user journeys across the site in order to drive a better and easier experience for customers.
Demonstrates clear understanding of the problem that needs to be solved through documentation including user and process flows, content matrixes and wireframes
Combines knowledge of design heuristics with quantitative & qualitative customer insights to guide design solutions and rational
Manage key relationships with Digital Product Managers, UX and key business stakeholders to understand customer pain points and commercial opportunities
Utilise a test and learn approach through the creation of low and high fidelity wireframes and prototypes in order to help understand the user's requirements and test existing hypotheses
Proactive in identifying industry best practice in ways of working, processes, tooling and the experience itself to create a world class UX delivery function
Continually seeks to improve their understanding of customer needs via communication with customers, utilising customer feedback and close collaboration with the UX Research team
- Able to demonstrate a broad range of strong user experience skills, heuristics and techniques
- Previous experience creating wireframes, user flows, and other UX deliverables to communicate design requirements
- Comfortable and experienced in presenting ideas and helping others understand rational
- Experienced in identifying design problems and how to solve it for the user.
- Experience in a user interface design, information architecture, interaction design, and other related UX disciplines
- Degree in design, technology, psychology, human factors or Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centred design solutions particularly demonstrating approaches you have taken
- Produce standard UX documentation - user journeys, flows, wireframe and prototypes, specification documents
- Ability to hand-code HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of design tools like Adobe Suite, Sketch, InVision and Axure
How to apply
Please apply online and upload your CV in English and follow any instructions online. If you experience any difficulties or require further details, please contact the Recruitment Team on +44 (0) 207 842 2968.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915619