Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Robert Half are looking for an SAP AP Specialist to join a technology company in their West London office. Paying circa £16 per hour (paye) and based in Hammersmith, this three month temporary role is perfect for an interim looking for their next challenge.
- Managing the entire Accounts Payable process (including processing invoices and purchase to payment runs)
- Managing & processing employee expenses and ensuring compliance with company policy
- Maintaining a tidy and well organised accounts ledger
- Performing key account reconciliations at each period end (including Bank, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Accruals, etc)
- Other ad-hoc financial and operational tasks as required (such as assistance with the Accounts Receivable process)
The ideal candidate will have at least 18 months experience working with SAP and will need to be able to work independently and as part of a team.
A fast growing technology company based in the Hammersmith area
Salary & Benefits
This Purchase Ledger role is paying circa £16 per hour and is for a minimum of 3 months
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921821