Finance Business Partner
I am delighted to be assisting a well known and market leading company in the Maidenhead area with their search for a motivated and flexible Finance Business partner to join their team on an interim basis.
This role is initially offered for 3 months with an immediate start but has the potential to become permanent for the right applicant.
Scope of the role will include:
- Working within the FP&A team to improve business performance.
- Partnering key stakeholders to assist with their planning and forecasting.
- Acting as an escalation point.
- Budgets and forecasting
- Reviewing financial statements and management accounts
- Analysis & commentary
Excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines is essential in this role.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an analytical finance role, ideally with an element of business partnering
- Strong Excel & systems skills, ideally SAP
- A proactive and organised approach to their work
- A desire to lead from the front and progress in their chosen field
Please submit your CV for immediate attention
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921974