Our client is an award winning Legal full service firm and is growing fast. This role is based in our clients Wokingham office with occasional travel to the Camberley office. It offers an excellent chance for a dedicated individual to develop their career within a flexible environment and join an expanding and successful firm that is supportive and encouraging. A car and driving license are essential.
Our client's family department deals with the full spectrum of private family work including divorce and the financial aspects of marriage breakdown along with pre-nuptial and co-habitation agreements.
Solicitor 8 years+ PQE
This is an exciting new role for someone who is looking for their next move. The successful candidate will:
- Have built up a good knowledge of private family law and business development throughout their career
- Be looking for an opportunity to really drive the development of the family department forward
- Demonstrate that they have an excellent reputation within the area and will ideally have a following to bring with them
- Being a team player is essential
- Driver essential and own car
This is a varied and interesting role with an emphasis on mid to high net worth financial cases with some private children matters.
Good client care skills and a willingness to become involved in growing the department further are essential.
Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme and pension contributions
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80914138