A leading and established Technology organisation in the Bracknell area is looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to look after there EMEA and ASIA entities and will be supporting there international team. The Financial Accountant will be working for an employer who due to continued growth of the company has a new requirement for a Qualified Financial Accountant. It is a very dynamic environment and this position will support the Accounting and Financial Statutory reporting activities of multiple entities. The Financial Accountant will need to demonstrate the ability to interpret and apply accounting principles and work with various departments within the company on cross-functional activities and countries. This organisation is looking for a high energy, problem solving individual with a good work ethic and be able to work to strict deadlines.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Support the preparation of Financial Statements (Statutory Accounts) for European and Asia entities.
- Coordinate year end external audit for five entities in Europe and Asia.
- Coordinate and prepare information for SOX compliance.
- Support preparation of monthly management accounts, including all journal entries for multiple international entities, quarterly corporate schedules.
- Support preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of VAT return filings for European entities.
- Review of accruals and prepayments.
- Company credit cards administration.
- Liaise with US finance team as required.
- Support the international controller with ad-hoc projects and analysis.
As the successful Financial Accountant you are likely to have significant experience in:
- Full qualified Accountant ACA, CIMA, ACCA or overseas equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years industry experience in an international Technology company would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, SOX is essential
- Knowledge of European VAT
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt changing business needs quickly
- Advanced Excel skills
- Oracle experience desirable
The following benefits package is available to the successful Financial Accountant, Medical care, 8% pension with no contribution, 5% bonus paid annually, Critical illness, travel insurance and 25 days holiday.
To apply for the Financial Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915789