Apprentice Web Developer
My client are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to fill the role of Apprentice Web Developer within their growing web development team. You’ll have the opportunity to work with an international client base within an award-winning agency, and develop your digital marketing knowledge and experience along the way.
My client are an award winning digital marketing agency.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Back-end web development (primarily; WordPress and Magento).
- Support end users of the in-house developed applications, gaining a strong understanding of application maintenance and support processes.
- Expand experience by working within the development team to test, develop to specification, and ultimately contributing to design in order to deliver business critical solutions.
- Work with end users to identify opportunities for improvement of current and future applications .
- Basic knowledge of PHP.
- Organisational and time-keeping skills.
- Written and communications skills.
- The right candidate must be a self-starting individual.
- Strong organisational and written skills.
- You must possess a passion for the web development industry.
- Be committed.
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Perm employment.
Training to be provided
- Software Developer Level 3
- Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or 10am-6pm
- Total hours per week: 40.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
- 13 months
- Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- 07 May 2018
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80915745