Assistant HSEQ Compliance Manager
This career opportunity will enable the succesful candidate to combine their Mechanical plant background and HSEQ Compliance skills.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Assistant HSEQ Compliance Manager role will cover all depot locations, nationally.
Therefore flexibility to attend and audit depots is required which includes overnight stays during the week.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Auditing and reporting on Health and Safety issues.
- Provide training to staff.
- Risk Assessments
- Accident investigations
- Asset Management
- Action and improvement plans
Experience and qualifications required:
- Inspirational management skills
- NEBOSH National General Certificate
- Engineering qualification – minimum NVQ Level 3 in Plant Engineering or Equivelant
- Internal Quality and Environmental auditing
- Experience in carrying out risk assessments
- Intermediate IT skills (to include MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access)
- Full car licence
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80919259