The post holder will support the centralised monitoring and processing of all customer journey paperwork. Standguide hold a number of contracts with various Prime Contractors and Jobcentre Plus and a key part of the role is to monitor the standard of quality and compliance of all documentation and data entries on a number of Contractor MI Database systems and Standguide’s central Maytas Database. The post holder will be responsible for processing all claims submitted by staff on the various MI Database systems and working closely with all staff to address any errors in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all contracts are audited and compliance checked in line with the company’s policies and procedures to internal quality standards, Provider Guidance and Prime Contractor rules and regulations.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all provisions offered by Standguide and be conversant with all company policies and procedures.
Carry out 100% audit and compliance checks across contracts each month and assist in identifying other areas that require review.
Record all audit and compliance activity on Standguide’s central Maytas Database.
Produce accurate and concise audit feedback reports for all contracts and escalate any compliance issues to the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Identify areas of weakness and recommend suitable courses of action to rectify problems. Liaise with the appropriate people to implement solutions, e.g. Quality Assurance Manager where training needs have been identified or Contract Managers where appropriate.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager with all survey / customer feedback activity.
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager with staff audit and compliance training.
- Undertake various project works set by the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Be conversant and ensure full compliance of all company policies, procedures and statutory requirements with particular reference to Health & Safety (including Safeguarding), The Prevent strategy, Equality / Diversity, 'Access for All’, Discipline and Grievance.
- Ensure premises are kept in good order, maintaining compliance with statutory requirements.
- Be prepared to work at other locations / contracts to share good practice and cover absence as necessary.
- Prepare, deliver or participate in any appropriate learning or development programmes or courses as required by the company; this includes any staff meetings.
- To maintain continual professional development.
- To carry out all duties and responsibilities, whether specified above or otherwise, in a manner that will at all times promote and support the company’s objective of achieving continuous quality improvement in all aspects of its business.
To undertake any other duties in line with the company business needs.
Equality & Diversity
Standguide Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for everyone and values the diversity of all its staff and customers. The Company welcomes individuals from local, regional and international communities. Standguide value difference and diversity and will strive to create positive working relationships so that everyone can work to the best of their abilities, free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation. The Company recognises that everyone has a contribution to make and that services can be improved by harnessing the skills and contributions from customers, all sectors of the workforce and the community.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916622