Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered up with our client in recruiting a part-time Bookkeeper.
Our client is a Glasgow based business.
The successful candidate will likely have the following responsibilities:
- Recording all financial information through the SAGE 50 accounting software
- Controlling the Sales and Purchase Ledgers
- Credit Control
- Processing all supplier purchase invoices and dealing with queries, credits etc.
- Bank reconciliation
- Producing monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, Budget Reports etc.
- Checking and processing monthly staff expenses
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Cash flow reporting
- Compiling Year End Information for Accountant
The successful candidate will likely have the following profile:
- Knowledge on Sage 50 Accounts Package
- Team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel and Word)
- Attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritise workload and be highly organised
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This offers a competitive salary between £20,000-£25,000 plus benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911805