Infrastructure Engineer - Defence Consultancy
Infrastructure Engineer - Defence
Company: Global IT Consultancy
Salary: Negotiable £43,000 to £50,000
Infrastructure Engineer - Defence: You will join the defence practice of a leading IT consultancy and provide support to one of their key programmes which is currently undergoing a large technology refresh. Your role will revolve around updating some key infrastructure platforms into a Virtualised environment. The technology stack is largely Windows based.
A leading business and technology services company with a global workforce. In the UK, they are ranked as a top 5 Defence software and IT services supplier providing defence advisory services, software solutions, systems integration, secure hosting services and training across the Ministry of Defence including frontline operations, security, intelligence, communications, personnel systems, logistics and infrastructure.
Your skills and experience:
- Experience of VMWare, Windows Server 2016 or Microsoft PowerShell and/or PowerShell DSC are essential requirements for this role.
- Knowledge of Infrastructure Automation, SQL Server 2016, VEEAM and CISCO switching would be highly desirable
Due to the nature of the end client you will be required to hold DV Clearance or higher or be clearable to this level.
As well as opportunities for professional development and growth this position offers
- Profit Participation plan
- Share Purchase Plan
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Private Health Care for members as a taxable benefit
- 25 days annual leave with the option to buy/sell
Apply now and I will call to dicuss this role and your situation in more depth
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516542