Robert Half is currently working with a leading global asset management group that provides a broad range of actively managed investment strategies and solutions for individual, institutional and corporate clients around the world.
Our client manages £324 billion of assets across developed and emerging market equities, fixed income, asset allocation solutions and alternatives. We have a presence in 18 countries.
- Responsibility for preparing group and individual company Regulatory Reporting for EMEA and APAC legal entities.
- Preparation of Statistical and other external reporting for the group as well as for EMEA and APAC individual legal entities.
- Responsibility for ensuring the EMEA and APAC group consolidations are completed correctly.
- Completion and review of specific Balance Sheet Reconciliations for EMEA and APAC group to ensure all controls as set out by Ameriprise have been met.
- Responsible for ensuring Client Money reconciliations, managed by third party provider, are completed correctly and on a timely basis within the rules stipulated by the FCA.
- Management of Inter-company accounts for EMEA and APAC companies including investigation and resolution of any out of balance relationships as well as correction of any erroneous entries. There needs to be a close working relationship with both the treasury teams and AFI accounting teams to successfully complete this task.
- Assist Group Statutory Accountant with production of Company Statutory Accounts.
- Accounting for Group seed money including correct accounting for redemption's made.
- Involvement with calculation of group and individual EMEA and APAC company capital requirements.
- Maintain relationships with 3rd Party accounting providers.
- Assist the Treasury department with Corporate Treasury tasks as required.
- Assisting with the calculation and preparation of all derivative entries required by the finance department.
Oiur client is seeking a part qualified or newly CCAB or CIMA Qualified candidate with a self starting and positive attitude.
Good Excel and reporting skills are required along with excellent written and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team as well as having a flexible working attitude. Newly qualified with a recognised CCAB qualification or CIMA.
Salary & Benefits
£34,000 + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-statement
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80921243