ACS are currently recruiting for a Financial Controller for a solicitors firm on Merseyside.
Successful candidate must have the ability to draft monthly management information and finance reports for Partners.
Duties included but not limited to:
- Produce detailed monthly/yearly senior management reports.
- Produce and analyse P&L
- Trial Balance
- Balance sheets
- Ability to complete monthly payroll duties using SAGE including all aspects of the annual payroll return.
- Ability to monitor daily and projected cashflow forecast.
- Ability to assess all business costs and recommend appropriate savings.
- Experience of managing relationship with accountants and bank.
- Ability to work with department heads in relation to profit projection, cost projection and all other ancillary financial matters.
- Reconciliations on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis
- Produce KPI's
- Experience of the revision and implementation of credit control policies.
- The ability to provide training in relation to financial matters to department heads and fee earners.
- Ideally a good knowledge of the financial aspects of legal aid billing and LSC rules.
- Ideally experience with working with Norwel Accounts.
- A dynamic and committed approach.
- A robust approach to financial discipline.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to form good relationships with customers and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Experience of managing a finance team.
- A comprehensive understanding of cutting edge IT systems and the ways in which to maximise IT to increase efficiency within a finance team.
- Full knowledge of all compliance issues and responsibility for establishing process and practices to ensure compliance with Solicitors Account Rules.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional manner.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
Full time permanent position.
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80918075