SQL Server Developer
How would you like to work for a well respected market leader?
Our client is a key player in the savings and investments arena and Professional Recruitment are proud to represent them.Based in Central Bristol, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a SQL Developer to join their commercial solutions team developing and maintaining the SQL Server.
Working in partnerships with your customers, you will have an understanding of how financial service companies operate, in addition to your advanced technical skills, you will bring logical thinking combined with pragmatism and business understanding to provide creative and enduring delivery through teamwork.
- Designing, managing and administering an array of effective systems, ensuring data accuracy
- Developing databases and effective processes within the existing technical infrastructure
- Providing quality, concise data to facilitate Ml via timely reporting
- Ensuring full audit data is available to provide accuracy and data integrity throughout development.
- Designing and delivering tools that access key data and produce relevant Ml providing advice, guidance and recommendation to process users
- Responsible for the production of customer communications, including changes and improvements to the systems
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80916212