Our client, the world leader in hazard protection engineering, is looking for an experienced Parts Co-Ordinator at its engineering and manufacturing facility in Shoreham, West Sussex. This is a hands on role that involves interaction between the office and stores areas.
The following are main duties for the role but not limited to:
• Dealing with day to day component sales and customer service issues
• Using mechanical/technical knowledge and experience to identify customer part requirements by way of part codes/numbers and physical examination from the stores area.
• Co-Ordination of the UK based Service Engineers
• Parts and components sales support; meeting requirements of customers
• Office based point of contact for truck kit sales enquiries, issue and follow-up of quotations
• Component sales warranty processing; handling all warranty related enquiries from customers, claims handling
• Co-Ordination of Company customer repairs
• Invoicing and surcharge administration
• Controlling export of component and parts sales
• Analysing results and providing regular meaningful data
• Providing support to other team members and cover during holiday and absence
• To understand Company products and customer services process to be able to deliver exceptional service
• To understand the processes within the department and the production function
• To ensure standard operations are adhered to
• To be the point of contact for Company customers – internal and external
• To identify and eliminate all non-value added activities
• Working as part of a team, promoting a positive working environment.
• Experience in a vehicle parts or engineering stores environment with customer contact.
• Previous experience of working in the automotive/service industry
• A highly motivated, enthusiastic team player who is driver to deliver
• Able to work within a pressurised environment to agreed deadlines
• Technically minded
• Effective organiser and confident communicator
• Fully conversant with MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook and calendars
• Previous experience of working with a CRM/ERP system.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910361