Abacus are partnering with a well-established FMCG organisation near Dungannon in their search for a Management Accountant. Working closely with the Managing Director you will be afforded a tonne of commercial exposure, taking your career to the next level.
Key duties include (but are not limited to):
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Preparing cost/margin analysis reports
- Constant monitoring of financial and management systems - proposing improvements where needed
- Analysis of financial performance and preparation of financial forecasting and budgets
- Report on manufacturing yield/cost allocation/overhead recovery/inventory control and valuation
- Offer professional judgement on financial matters and advising on ways of improving business performance
- Translating financial information for non-financial personnel
To be considered for this role applicants must meet the essential criteria. Applicants who do not meet the essential criteria will not be considered.
- The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant with up to 2 years post qualified experience (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of producing month-end accounts, including P&L and balance sheet forecasting
- Deadline oriented with a keen eye for detail and an ability to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders
- Proficient in IT and Accountancy systems, particularly MS Office (Advanced Excel preferred)
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80912886