Collaborating with key stakeholders and leading on project work - ensuring that new processes and procedures are developed and implemented, improving financial controls and reporting.
Post holder will also build networks with internal and external providers including senior management, internal and external auditors, operations managers and budget holders.
Client is forward-thinking and friendly Not for Profit committed to employee development and progression. Based in Cheshire with presence across the whole North West.
- Review of cash management systems.
- Presenting detailed information in a formal manner to senior managers in both verbal and written formats.
- Ensure that appropriate systems and processes are in place to allow all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor and report in year capital expenditure and forecasts against budgets and the potential impact on financial and management accounts.
- Ensuring that all reports are in alignment with SAP, and Excel making reasoned adjustments where necessary.
- Lead and support the development and implementation of robust financial systems that support business operations.
- Review and develop financial procedures ensuring compliance with best practice, including responding to internal and external audit feedback.
- Providing monthly/quarterly financial accounts reports.
A first degree or equivalent qualification, or equivalent relevant experience.
MUST be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant with considerable experience of working within an accounting environment of a large organisation.
Competitive pension scheme. Competitive package. Flexible working options, including remote working.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515932