Personal Tax Accountant F/T
PERSONAL TAX ADVISER - OXFORD, OXFORDSHIRE - FULL TIME
JOB REF: JO14549
We are working with a prestigious Accountants firm in Oxford who are a leading independent accountancy, financial services and insolvency practice. Our client are looking for a Tax Adviser to join their established team and hit the ground running.
The Personal Tax Adviser role will service a wide variety of personal and business clients. The role will involve building relationships and client visits. The role will include working in different sectors such as property, advertising and PR and these will include sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and groups.
Using a variety of accounting software packages including CCH, Protax and IRIS.
What our client can offer
- Comprehensive induction programme
- Full support from line Manager ongoing
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package
- 30 days holiday inc. Bank Holidays increasing with service
- Modern office
- Online Employee Retail Discount Scheme
Requirements (must meet all below criteria)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience within a Personal Tax practice
- ATT Qualified or by experience
- Experience of managing own client portfolio
If this is you, then please apply today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80920292