Systems Engineer - Typhoon
Systems Engineer - Avionics, Requirements, DOORS
A Systems Engineer with Avionics, Requirements, DOORS is required to work on a twelve month contract with possible extensions for our Defence client based in Lancashire.
This is a long term opportunity working on Military Aircraft.
Overview of the Systems Engineer contract role
An opportunity exists for a Systems Engineer on the Systems Engineering Team within the Aircrew Training Simulation Systems Organisation, which forms part of The Air Service.
The systems provided by the ATSS team range from Desktop Avionic Demonstrators to Full Mission Simulators.
As an ATSS Systems Engineer you will mainly work as part of the team responsible for requirement definition and sub-system level testing in support of the ATSS Software Team. There will also be the opportunity to support System Level testing activities on customer sites when required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Requirements management, from Customer Bid to Acceptance including:
- Support the definition of top level System Requirement Specifications of Training Device solutions.
- Sub-System Requirement definition.
- Investigation & Definition of Future requirements.
- Support of Sub-System Qualification and System Qualification Testing including:
- Production of Sub-System Qualification Test Procedures
- Support the production of System Qualification Test Plans/Procedures
- Change tracking and Query investigation including:
- Assessment of Aircraft Change Requests
- Assessment of Sub-System Defects
- Support the assessment of Customer Queries
- Support the effective running of design reviews, development and delivery activities.
- Support to verification, certification, safety management of training products & services.
Key skills required for the Systems Engineer
- Avionics and DOORS
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Systems opportunities please contact Paul Scott on ************************* or phone *************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517077