Helpdesk Support Engineer
Role: Helpdesk Support Engineer
We are seeking a Helpdesk Level 1 Support Engineer on a one year rolling contract based at a client site in Central London.
We’re a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
- Level 1 Support Engineer, dealing with phone calls, emails and face-to-face user requests in an organisation of about 160 people.
- Physically setup, install and assign end user equipment. These include desktop and laptop computers, printers, scanners, mobile devices according to GIC specifications.
- Inventory Management and Reporting
- Log and Troubleshoot issues that end-users face
Experience and skills required
- Microsoft Office suite of applications (Office 2010, 2013, 2016) - Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Microsoft Exchange / Skype For Business (2013 and later)
- Windows 7, Windows 10 Operating System functions
- Browser and web application related issues
- Good communication skills. Job nature involves lots of face-to-face interaction and liaising with various internal teams globally.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to follow instructions.
- Good record keeping skills for case logging and report generation.
- Ability to learn-on-the-job quickly
- Knowledge of Audio Visual/Video conference set ups
- Knowledge of VMWare Horizon for thin clients
- Knowledge of iOS
Able to work on weekends given advanced notice.
What do we offer you?
- Pension contribution
- Health care cash plan
- Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
- Birthday lunches
- Fun Fund
- Many more...
To apply for the role of Helpdesk Support Engineer, please click "apply now" where you will be redirected to our website to complete a short application form.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515526