Marketing & Communication Officer / Marketing Executive
Job Title: Marketing & Communication Officer
Salary: £18,130 - £22,104 per annum
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours/week)
The Company is an award-winning specialist care provider, to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour. They are always striving to push back the boundaries of possibility in the lives of people they support. Their staff teams are at the very heart of their identity.
They are currently looking for a Marketing Communications Officer to be based out of their Head Office in Northampton, with access to their other locations. You will work in a close-knit team with other Head Office staff.
The main requirements of the role are
- Creating, implementing and measuring a successful communications program to promote the Group's image and leadership.
- Develop and manage external communications to include all marketing and public relations activities/materials.
- Be involved with the areas of branding, advertising, publications, social media, and media relations and general administration.
The ideal candidate will be able to do the following
- Working with other key staff to implement an effective internal communication strategy.
- Demonstration of flexibility and the ability to work within deadlines.
- To provide administrative support for other Group Activities.
- Ideally have a background in Communications/Marketing.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2B Marketing, Communications Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2C Marketing, Marketing Manager, Internal Communications Officer, Public Relations Manager, PR Executive may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516090