Credit Controller - Temporary to Permanent
A company based close to Castle Donington are currently recruiting for an experienced credit controller on a Temporary to Permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, the main responsibilities of the Credit Controller are:
- Raising a bad debtors list
- Chasing overdue accounts by telephone and letter and email
- Cash allocation
- Copy invoices and statements
- Carry out all Litigation and Legal requirements, and liaise with company solicitors
- Dealing with all queries
- Additional ad-hoc duties when required
The ideal person will have previous experience in Credit Controller. In return the company are offering a salary up to £9.00 - £10.00 P/H depending on experience, Free parking, 20 days holiday a year. Hours of work are 8:30am to 5:00pm with 1-hour lunch, but can be flexible, and require applicants to be either immediately available or on short notice period.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80907537