Semi Senior Accountant
Semi Senior Accountant - Harrow
My client is a well-established 3 Partner firm in Harrow who are looking for a switched on Semi Senior to join their ever-growing team.
The firm are a modern business who have established their reputation as reliable and forward-thinking accountants and business advisers.
You will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients, so you will be required to efficiently balance your workload and maintain a high level of client care with a strong attention to detail.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Semi Senior Accountant role in Harrow
- The preparation of year end accounts, CT600's and corporation tax computations
- Preparation of self-assessment and personal tax returns
- Providing advice and guidance to clients on tax planning opportunities
- Ongoing client portfolio management
- General bookkeeping
The ideal candidate for this Semi Senior Accountant Role in Harrow will have:
- 1-2 years previous experience working within a public practice environment
- Be ATT qualified or ACA / ACCA part qualified as a minimum
- Have a good knowledge of accounting systems, and accounting standards relevant to small and medium businesses
- Experience of accounts preparation under FRS102
- Be confident with significant interaction with clients and staff
- Hold excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to work closely with the partner and within a small team
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £24,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home with prior agreement
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme
Do you know a Semi Senior Accountant or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515706