Reporting into the Financial Controller the Management Accountant role will offer the right candidate a wider remit than usual.
Based in Bedfordshire, my client is a growing charity that aims to help people of all backgrounds and focuses on making a real difference in the local community.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant will be:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations and reporting
- Support in the preparation of annual financial budgets and forecasts
- Working closely with and supporting the Financial Controller
- Ad-hoc project work
- Assist with year end audit procedures
- Responsibility for 1 direct report
The Successful candidate for the Management Accountant role will be:
- Qualified (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA)
- Able to demonstrate previous management experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- IT literate
- Experience with SAGE
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80904684