Mortgage Administrator Rochford SS4
A leading and very well-established Mortgage business in the Southend, Essex area are currently recruiting a Mortgage Administrator for their in house specialised and very reputable Mortgage Team. The successful candidate will have an excellent level of attention to detail, obtain a solid can-do attitude and proactive approach.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Processing of mortgage applications from initial enquiry stage through to completion
- Ensuring mortgages are administered efficiently throughout their lifetime
- Handling changes to accounts
- Answering telephone enquiries - general typing and key office support duties
- Liaising with applicants, borrowers, brokers, surveyors, solicitors and any other linked parties
- Processing mortgage applications
- Applying for employer/financial references
- Preparing Key Facts Illustrations and instructing valuers as applicable
- Interpreting information received and checking it against the approved Lending Policy
- Assessing affordability within lending criteria where required
- Pro-actively following up references and enquiries to improve processing times
- Preparing mortgage offers for new mortgages, further advances and amended offers
- Preparing mortgages for completion including cheque/CHAPS/electronic Faster Payment transfers
- Dealing with mortgage correspondence
- Preparation and checking of system data input forms
- Mortgage arrears administration
- Title Deeds administration
- Preparation of mortgage file for redemption together with associated DS1HM Land Registry forms for selling
The Successful Applicant will need to possess the following skills:
- Excellent level of attention to detail and fantastic problem-solving ability
- It would be an advantage to have some previous Mortgage or Financial Services Administrative background, but it’s not essential, you must have previous experience in a Customer Service/Administration role
- Some financial or insurance knowledge would also be useful
In return for your consistent and effective hard work this firm offers a very good salary and benefits package along with an excellent working, team playing environment.
The hours will be: Monday to Friday - 845am to 530pm
Salary range will be: between £16,000pa to £20,000pa
If this role is of interest to you and you have the necessary role requirements, please submit your most up to date CV and contact details to Graham Green at Roundpegs Property Recruitment today.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Roundpegs Recruitment. If you are already registered with Roundpegs Recruitment, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909125