As the Management Accountant you will be part of a stable accountancy team and will be responsible for creating the Management Accounts packs for several vessels within the company.
The client is a growing shipping company based in central London.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for the preparation of vessel management accounts, and to include stewardship of individual vessels, revenue and bunker calculations, cost analysis, variance analysis, balance sheet reconciliations and all finance management relating to these vessels.
This is a real chance for an individual to get to understand how the business runs and be able to influence decisions on the efficient running of the company.
Part of the role will also involve assisting with the preparation of head office reporting, budgets, audit files, and other ad hoc duties. The individual would also get exposure to statutory accounts for our UK and foreign subsidiaries.
The Management Accountant you will have the below qualities:
- At least worked in finance for 2 years
- Be working towards ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Have produced full management accounts to trail balance
- Have strong excel skills
- Be a team player
- Have clear drive and ambition
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Remain calm under pressure
- Hard working
- Be willing to enhance change with a 'can do' attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Have worked in the shipping industry
- Have used SUN system before
£33,000 - £35,000 + Market leading benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80922682