Data Analyst Developer - (Tableau, Alteryx)
Position: Data Analyst Developer – (Tableau, Alteryx)
Location: Central London, (zone 1)
Start date: asap
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months+
Our client is an award winning & thriving International Plc based in Central London who require a dynamic Data Analyst to work on a group wide greenfield project. Based in their prestigious HQ this exciting opportunity requires candidates from a Plc/Blue-chip background.
The Role as Data Analyst Developer
The client is seeking to implement a Data & Analytics (Big Data, Hadoop, Alteryx, Hive, Tableau) project across the business group and subsidiaries and require a Data Analyst as follows;
- Applies data analysis and data modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (e.g. Entity descriptions, Relationship descriptions, Attribute definitions).
- Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate data standards.
- Support stakeholders and business users to define data & analytic requirements.
- Work with the business to identify additional internal and external data sources to bring into the data environment and mesh with existing data
- Story board, create and publish standard reports, data visualisations, analysis and presentations.
- Develop and implemented sales forecasting algorithm using Alteryx and R.
- Develop and implemented various operational Tableau dashboards.
- Develop logical models for new company structure
The Data Analyst Developer Candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tableau - Must have
- Data Workflow/Data Science Platforms
- Alteryx or Rapidminer
- Data Modelling
- Good stakeholder management
- Ability to actualise requirements
- Deep understanding of Data Governance
- Good team fit / Enthusiasm
- Data Evangelist - needs to show a love of all things data
- Hadoop / HDFS (if possible)
- Hive (if possible)
- Data Science techniques (if possible)
You will be required to process and analyse large volumes of data, from various outputs using your findings to support the business in understanding information. The work will include market analysis, data mining and analysis, product portfolio analysis, report development and customer requirement gathering
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Data Analyst Developer – (Tableau, Alteryx) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80911710