Technical Support Engineer / Software Support Engineer
UK sales office of a multinational engineering company are looking for a professional engineer to lead technical support, client training and lead projects related to calibration hardware and software with clients both offsite and on-site.
Salary guideline: £38,000 - £48,000 + car depending on experience.
This Job will suit:
- Are you a degree or HND qualified engineer in an Electrical, Electronic, Software or Information Technology based discipline?
- Do you have experience of working in technical support within business to business environment?
- Calibration, instrumentation, process automation or measurement and control device experience would be advantageous.
The job’s working environment, opportunities and rewards:
- Salary guideline: £38,000 - £48,000 + Car (dependent upon experience).
- Close knit, professional UK Sales Office of a multinational engineering company with world leading electronic equipment.
- State of the art office facility.
- Provides support and training with local and international colleagues.
The job will involve:
- Providing Support to distinguished engineers both remotely and visiting customer sites.
- Migrating, integrating and configuring calibration software and data to suit customer’s requirements (Training can be provided).
- Engaging with customers to analyze, re-design and improve their calibration processes.
- Run delivery workshops with customers to ensure full delivery of projects.
This centrally located position is commutable from Leicester, Nuneaton, Hinckley, Lutterworth, Swadlincote, Enderby, Blaby, Coalville, Ibstock, Markfield, Wigston, Groby, Atherstone, Measham & Ashby-de-la-Zouch and surrounding areas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515796