Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£33,000pa increasing to £35,000pa after 6 months
Additional Benefits include Overtime, Funded Training & Pension.
Working Pattern: 12hr Shifts – Rotating Days & Nights – 4 on 4 off
About the company:
A leading Food Manufacturing business, which supplies packed products to the UK’s major retailers.
About the Position:
- The diagnostic of electrical and mechanical faults.
- Carrying out time-critical repairs within a busy food manufacturing environment.
- Ensuring the completion of PPM Schedules.
- Delivering pneumatic and hydraulic maintenance.
- PLC Fault Finding.
- Plant improvements and machine upgrades.
- Supporting Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Updating the Computerised Maintenance Management System.
- Assisting new machinery installation projects.
- Actively seeking opportunities to reduce waste and improve machinery efficiency.
About the Person:
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of both Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- The holder of recognised Engineering Qualifications.
- Good understanding of continuous improvement techniques.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
Job Location: Shropshire
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517891