Job Title: Marketing Designer
Reporting to the UK Marketing Manager, the Marketing Designer will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality graphic design, marketing and communications. In addition project work, hands-on exhibition/trade show support, liaison with service providers and relationship management with colleagues, external partners and organisations.
- Deliver all aspects of graphic design through to production of final artwork, including (but not limited to):
- catalogues, brochures, posters, leaflets and promotional materials;
- point of sale and merchandising solutions;
- product launch collateral;
- advertising campaigns;
- internal communications;
- Social media and web content.
- Ensure accurate and efficient interpretation of briefs, to ensure final outputs reflect service specific needs as well as the overall communications objectives;
- At all times make certain that design work is to a high standard using photography, illustrations or other design graphics as required;
- Develop and maintain corporate brand guidelines for core brands and sub-brands;
- Excellent experience in creating production-ready artwork across brochures, product packaging and POS
- Good experience of brand development and management of visual identity.
- Good experience with creative ideas generation and design development
- Fully experienced in the following packages: -
- In-design (CS5)
- Illustrator (CS5)
- QuarkXpress (version 9.3)
- Photoshop (CS5)
- Website / CMS
- Microsoft Office
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Designer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Designer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Designer It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Designer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Designer role you desire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517517