Microstation 2D Technician
New opportunity for a Microstation 2D Technician to join the Civil / Structural team of a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, on an initial 5 month contract basis in Croydon. Our client provides engineering services to a variety of sectors including rail, infrastructure, commercial and residential. They have a catalogue of notable clients which has led to an increasing workload. They are seeking an experienced Microstation Technician to join their team working on HS2.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities to ensure the successful delivery of design documents. Key tasks will include:
- Producing detailed and accurate CAD drawings, details and schedules
- Managing documents in-line with company procedures
- Preparing and developing existing drawings
- Attending site-visits, and participating in meetings when necessary
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar position working within the Rail sector
- Excellent knowledge of Microstation 2D and other relevant CAD software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of current legislation and regulations
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Emily Parvin on ************ or email emily.parvin @ ******************** and quote 14003EXP. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518552