Senior Materials Technician - Construction Materials Testing
Our client is currently looking for a Site / Lab Technician based in Slough with travel to sites in the London and surrounding area.
- To undertake testing of various construction materials.
- To provide data to be used to compile technical reports and certificates to the client for use in design and compliance.
- To provide accurate and correct results.
- To undertake materials testing in line with the current British and European standards.
- To undertake various testing techniques to soils, aggregates, asphalt, fresh concrete and other construction materials.
- To complete activities in a methodical, safe and efficient manner.
- There is some heavy lifting, however within the legal manual handling limits.
- Where required training shall be provided, usually 'on the Job'.
Qualifications experience and attributes:
- Show good organisational skills.
- Must have previous experience of working as a Technician (Lab or Site) and have experience of various testing techniques.
- Be able to work both as part of a team and alone.
- Possess good numerical and mathematical understanding.
- Be enthusiastic towards work.
- Be punctual and reliable.
The successful applicant will hold a CSCS card and a full UK driving licence is required as the role may involve travelling to different sites.
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Engineeringtalent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Please contact Becky Round for more information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908317