Android Developer - Kotlin - London - £85k - Fin-Tech Company
Android Developer needed to join an innovative technology start-up at an exciting stage of their development to assist and develop a first in class native Android application using Kotlin.
The ideal Android Developer will have significant experience of native Android app development processes in a commercial environment, as well as general development practices such as version control and agile development methodologies like TDD, BDD, CI. You will be part of an Agile team, using the Scrum framework with a structured release cycle and established standards of high quality software craftsmanship.
Android Developer key skills:
- Have a proved track record of building mobile apps (at least 3 years)
- Have experience submitting applications to the Google Store
- Have experience in memory management, debugging, profiling, provisioning and distribution of Android applications * Have great communication skills
- Have experience with Android automated testing frameworks such as Roboelectric, Calabash and Appium * Have knowledge of UI architectural patterns
- Have a quality led development focus e.g. version control, security, unit testing, mocking and CI
Android Developer desirable skills:
- Have a passion for mobile UX
- Have proven Agile experience (Kanban and LEAN preferred)
- Know how to write user stories and acceptance criteria working closely with their team
- Have experience using HockeyApp to aid testing
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516022