Management Accountant (FTC 6 months)
This client is an international law firm with offices across Europe, the Middle East and the Far East. Their areas of work include commercial disputes, insurance, shipping and business & finance.
Their headcount stands at over 600 and growing. This is a great opportunity to advance a career in the legal finance sector.
- Coordinating with the teams in Monaco and Greece, ensuring that accounting entries have been posted correctly and queries regarding GL coding are dealt with.
- Perform AP Review for the Monaco Office using Chrome River
- Coordinate with the Management Accountant in liaising with external accountants in Greece & Monaco.
- Preparing VAT returns for Monaco.
- Review intercompany statements, ensuring that they have been agreed and reconciling items have been cleared.
- Produce weekly billing and time recording stats for Monaco and Greece.
- Ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience of working in a professional services firm would be an advantage
- Ability to speak French (at least business fluent level ideally) would be an advantage
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910713