Service Desk Analyst
Our Peterborough based client is currently looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst for a 3 month initial contract starting immediately.
The role is required to provide 1st/2nd line support for various ICT systems and services and acting as the point of contact for users seeking assistance.
- Previous experience of working within the Service Desk, Incident and Request Fulfilment process disciplines.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications plus an understanding of general networking technologies.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to effectively communicate with both customers and colleagues.
- Must be able to quickly understand the client, their products and their industry.
- Strong analytical/problem solving abilities, especially in relation to continual service improvement.
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
ITIL or Microsoft Certificates are highly beneficial and will make your application stand out, however this isn't essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation offering excellent package for the right candidate.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517641