Project Planner – Stevenage
Key Skills: planning, scheduling, float path analysis, baseline integrity, schedule risk
This multinational, system engineering company designs, develops and manufactures products for the aerospace and defence sectors. They have multiple, complex projects that span the globe and offer the right candidate excellent career development opportunities.
Working within a team of 60 project controllers and planners, you will work with project managers, engineers and the project business team to plan, supply, analyse and manage project information on behalf of stakeholders.
- Analysing schedule and cost performance, determining variance and its respective causes and providing mitigating options if required
- Support the bid team in the production of schedules, cost and resource plans
- Report on performance data
- Facilitate Risk and Opportunity management
The ideal candidate should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
- Experience in planning and industry planning standard planning techniques
- Experience in planning complex technical projects
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Formula, Lookups, Pivots, Graphics)
- Experience in enterprise business management tools such as MS Project, Primavera, ARM, Predict etc.
- Ability to analyse performance data and define route variance causes and impacts
£38000 - £43000, Bonus Scheme, Paid Overtime, Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Medical Insurance, Onsite Facilities, Sporting Activities, Training & Development opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515898