A unique and expanding business in the manufacturing industry is looking for a new Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer to join their site based on the outskirts of Belper. You will be required to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
Minimum Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience as Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Both fault finding and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with hydraulics/pneumatics
- Able to work on rotating day/night shifts
- Hold an IPAF and/or FLT Licence (Desirable)
If successful you will be working alongside a Plant Engineering Manager and two other Multi-Skilled Engineers to complete all maintenance tasks set as well as resolving breakdown issues whilst minimally impacting production.
You’ll be carrying out the following responsibilities:
- Fitting/Servicing of both mechanical and electrical aspects of machines
- Fault finding and diagnosing technical issues
- Identifying process and equipment improvement opportunities
- Carrying out fabrication and CNC turning/milling tasks
Salary, Benefits & Working hours
Salary is £29,000 per annum + Overtime
Working hours are Monday to Thursday, 7:00am – 7:00pm on rotating shifts.
This company gives the opportunity to work overtime which is paid at 1.33 x basic.
You will be entitled to 27 days holiday (including bank holidays.)
This company also offers Life Assurance as well as a benefits package.
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Sales, Agriculture and other commercial positions.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80909361