Service delivery manager
Service delivery manger - Cloud migration - 6 Month contract - up to £675 per day (inside IR35)
My financial services client based in Canary wharf is looking for an experienced Service delivery manager to ensure the operational services of the cloud data centre meet agreed levels of performance. You will be required to undertake effective stakeholder management and manage governance and operational activities to ensure operations are working effectively. You will have excellent communication skills and have experience with cloud data migration.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience managing key service management capabilities such as incident, change, and problem configuration management.
- Proven cloud infrastructure service management experience (desirable)
- excellent communciation and interpersonal skills
- experinece of working within major or corporate government IT environments
- experience working within an agile environment
- Experience working on AWS cloud migration
- Good security understanding
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply now!! (Take home between 450-475 after ir35)
Parity Professionals - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Agency when providing permanent recruitment services.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514057