IT Technical Events Analyst
You will be joining the London office of an award-winning FTSE 100 company who specialise in insurance. They are looking for an experienced IT Technical Events Analyst with a strong experience in Audio Visual technology and digital media as well as mobile technology platforms to work closely with various IT Support teams across the business in order to deliver an effective service for traditional AV meetings and events.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong level of customer service skills and will have exposure to working in a fast-paced and demanding working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a blue chip company that will provide the benefits typically expected as well as provide excellent career progression.
The successful IT Technical Events Analyst will have the opportunity to assist with events help across the UK and Internationally ans therefore must be available to travel when required.
- Desktop support skills - (Windows/iOS)
- Handling and prioritising technical complex escalations
- Mobile Technology troubleshooting IOS/Android
- Strong networking skills - switches/LAN/WAN/DNS/Firewalls
- Technical knowledge of mobile products/tech/platforms
- Experience using Skype for business
- Knowledge of Event Production
- Flexible approach to working hours and locations
- Travel within the UK and Overseas
- Strong front facing skills for senior stakeholders
- Strong project management skills and meeting tight deadlines
- Experience dealing with external stakeholders such as broadcasters or news outlets
- Bonus structure and annual pay reviews
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Pension contribution scheme
- Discount on services
for more information please send your CV to
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80910013