This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join this well-known multi-sector law firm based in Pudsey, our client prides themselves on providing and outstanding service to their clients and is seeking an enthusiastic and professional Conveyancing Assistant to work alongside and experienced Fee Earner where you will be assisting with the management of conveyancing case files from instruction to completion.
They offer a professional and friendly working environment along with realistic career development opportunities within the business. If you have experience of working in conveyancing at assistant level and can work on your own initiative this could be the ideal role for you.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside a Fee Earner assisting with Sale and Purchase files
- Opening and closing of files
- Requesting searches
- Liaising with clients
- Lenders and estate agents regarding cases
- Chasing documents for completion
- Producing letters and completion statements
- Assisting with completions and general administration duties
- Looking after the cases where possible where the Fee Earner is out of the office
The successful candidate will have experience of working within conveyancing, have excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels along with the ability to work on your own initiative.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908434