Software Developer in Test (SDET)
Software Developer in Test – eCommerce – Java
London - Superb salaries and benefits on offer
A leading home name brand are transforming their digital channels and have a fantastic position for a Software Developer in Test to join their eCom team in Central London.
They operate in agile and have a very open and collaborative working environment, with a great culture, cool offices and the latest tech it is a superb place to grow your career.
Key skills & experience
- Significant experience of automation test approaches and setting up test automation frameworks from scratch
- Java development experience
- Knowledge of a number of design patterns (POM, Page Factory, Singleton etc)
- Experience of developing tests at all levels of agile test automation pyramid
- Extensive experience with quality assurance tools and practices
- Understanding of agile methodologies such as test-driven development, continuous integration, agile testing
- Experience of planning, executing and validating tests across the full test spectrum (functional, non-functional, regression, integration, UAT, OAT etc)
- In depth knowledge of Exploratory testing techniques, Rapid software testing and Session based testing, testing heuristics
- Experience of testing complex enterprise and web applications
- Knowledgeable in Service Oriented/Micro-Services architecture
- Knowledgeable in TDD/BDD methodologies
- Experience in automated API testing
Why Do People Join This Company?
- An unrivalled tech-heavy environment; continuous improvement is their mantra.
- With huge financial backing, they offer a great chance to train & work with newer technologies
- They staff are treated like royalty - early finishes, a range of discounts, subsidised food; the list goes on!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516099