An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced design team as an engineer with a broad range of experience. Be part of a growing and highly skilled company, work with global brands on world first innovative products and add to your expanding portfolio of experience.
You will have excellent 3D CAD (Solidworks), degree qualified in Mechanical or Design Engineering and have a strong grasp of physics and mathematics. You will be hands-on with experience with prototypes. You will have experience with consumer electronics including clever mechanisms, integrated electronics and user interfaces (UI).
Some of the things you would be responsible for:
- Product development engineering from concept to manufacture
- Design for manufacture process.
- Solidworks 3D surface modelling.
- Validation via reviews, stress analysis, assembly tolerances and testing.
If you have any of the following, I would be keen to speak with you.
- A demonstrable experience in product development.
- Pro/e, wildfire, creo, SolidWorks, solid-works experience.
- A passion for R&D, prototyping and 3D printing.
- And of course, a degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
Medium sized design houses offer much more than standard perks:
- Work with recognised global brands
- Agile and fast paced
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £40,000 - £45,000
This a fast-paced, dynamic and success focused team working on cutting-edge product innovation and world firsts for recognised brands around the world.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515378