Project Manager (IT)
Affecto Recruitment is proud to representing a major blue-chip financial services organisation as they tackle a significant change portfolio. To take a significant part of this extremely exciting programme, we're looking for an experienced Project Manager to help drive forward key business change and technical projects.
As a Project Manager deployed on this challenging programme, you'll deliver a wide range of business-critical assignments from software rollouts, telephony and process optimisation. Primarily, you'll need to ensure these projects are delivered on time, within budget and whilst displaying excellent stakeholder management skills to keep everyone informed and engaged.
- To proactively lead resources to ensure that they are working efficiently and achieving their project objectives
- Working closely with the Project Management Office to ensure that cross-project and programme interdependencies are identified and managed
- To self-identify, own and implement improvements to working practices used by the Change function
- Ensuring projects are managed in a controlled manner in line with the business' project methodology
- To effectively engage and manage all, including Board level, stakeholders
- To plan and coordinate the engagement of all project resources including business, technical, vendor, and any other external resources
Skills & Experience
- Worked in a demanding, fast-paced environment, preferably within the financial services sector. However, experience in Utilities, Commercial Healthcare or other corporate IT environments would be welcomed.
- Significant experience of project and large programme delivery in a portfolio environment
- Experienced wide range of project scopes from technical to business change
- Significant experience of traditional waterfall delivery in a structured change environment
- Well developed change management & planning skills
- Strong resource planning, estimating and budget management skills
- Professional project/programme management - Prince2 or PMP
- Ideally educated to degree level
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Project Manager with a diverse portfolio of projects behind them, looking for a route into a major blue-chip financial services business.
Please apply using the link or call the office for more info.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is an IT Recruitment Consultancy and specialises in Software Developers, Android and iOS Developers, Infrastructure Engineers, Test Analysts, Project Managers, Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Data Analysts, MI Analysts, BI Analysts and Embedded Software Engineers with a vast range of clients UK wide but predominantly South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515700