Chase and Holland are working with an SME based in central Sheffield. Our client is actively seeking a Management Accountant who will be solely responsible for monthly accounts, year end and balance sheet reconciliations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Producing monthly management accounts and reporting appropriately
- Managing balance sheet reconciliations
- Calculating income and costs for individual jobs
- Preparing year end accounts and working with auditors to complete statutory returns
- Acting as a mentor to junior staff members
- Preparing VAT returns on a quarterly basis
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience of monthly management accounts
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or part qualified and currently studying
- A natural way with numbers and an analytical mindset
- A proactive approach to work
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant looking for something a bit different. My client is open to negotiation with regards to salary, and is willing to offer study support if necessary.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516873