Credit Control & Billing Assistant
My client are looking for a Credit Control Assistant to join the team, based within a commutable distance from Bristol, Chippenham, Swindon, Trowbridge, Melsham and surrounding areas.
You will be part of a Family run, global organization who is a market leader in fleet Management. Your new company works closely with customers to solve complex fleet management problems, combining optimal life cycle analysis and business insight with sustainable fleet practices, to deliver high service and the latest technology to drive fleet efficiency up and costs down.
As the Credit Control Assistant you will
- Assist the Credit controller in keeping overdue debt to a minimum, which will include debt chasing and maintaining credit control on a daily basis.
- This will also include working with the billing team dealing with credit requests and processing invoices.
- The Credit Control Assistant will also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with clients realted to billing on credit related enquires.
- Experience within a Credit control or billing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically strong Excel experience (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP ect.)
This would suit anyone who has some experience within an accounts role and is looking to develop further.
Click apply now to be considered
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517893