Newly Qualified Financial Analyst - Financial Services
We are currently looking for a Newly Qualified Financial Analyst to work for a top financial service in central London. We are ideally looking for a qualified accountant with experience of working across Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Cost Management and financial Controls.
Newly Qualified Financial Analyst responsibilities;
- Month end and quarterly reporting for US Gaap.
- Assist and operate the cost processes including maintenance of ledger balances and reporting of results.
- Deliver insightful cost analysis and reporting as part of the monthly reporting process.
- Plan V Actual analysis.
Newly Qualified Financial Analyst experience/skills set;
- Newly Qualified accountant
- Experience of working within Banking, insurance or investments
- Strong Financial reporting background
- Advanced excel.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515455