Sharepoint Migration Engineer
An exciting opportunity for a Sharepoint Migration Engineer.
As part of the migration team who are performing a large Sharepoint migration into O365 for a government client, you will be responsible for ensuring the daily or nightly migration activities are completed successfully within the migration time frames.
* Ensure all migration workstreams, key stakeholders and external vendors complete their relevant tasks prior to migrations questioning any discrepancies
* Carry out pre-migration and final migration/ cutover checks
* Maintain audit trails of all migration events, providing logs and evidence for reporting purposes
* Ensure pre-migration checklists are complete as a pre-requisite for migration commencement
* Ensure interdependencies are raised quickly and addressed from an operational perspective
* Communicating the migration status in preparation for migration activities
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a 2nd / 3rd line role with the ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions independently. You will be able to adapt to dynamic project timelines and have excellent communication skills.
Please note the successful candidate must have or be able to obtain SC security clearance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80908558