Portfolio Planning & Interdependencies Manager
Position: Portfolio Planning & Interdependencies Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
Portfolio Planning & Interdependencies Manager required to join a world leading Not for Profit organisation currently experiencing significant transformation. The successful candidate will join the Transformation Delivery team and will drive enterprise wide portfolio planning process which has $20m project portfolio. The successful candidate will be a key connection between Project managers and the Portfolio Management team ensuring planning and communication is clearly set against delivery.
- Experience operating within a fast paced, global environment is essential
- Experience in working in a PMO role is essential
- Extensive portfolio planning experience is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management at C-suite level is essential
- Extensive experience in supporting the delivery of a Portfolio of Projects is essential
If you have the above experience and looking to take the next step in your career joining a world leading Not for Profit organisation then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517806